POST 4: Childhood Series

In my childhood I watched all the children's series.

When I was around 5-7 years old, before going to school, I had breakfast watching "Mickey Mouse House" or "Brandy and Mr. Moustache". 

And in the afternoons, after homework, I would watch "Scooby doo". I was always curious what a Scooby biscuit would taste like, plus who wouldn't have liked to have a big dog that solved mysteries and was funny like Scooby doo haha.


When I had to accompany my parents to work or on a trip, my dad would bring a portable dvd player for me to watch the series we had on CD's like "The Pink Panther" and "The Simpsons". I always enjoyed that the inspector never caught the Pink Panther and Bart was always up to mischief.

 

Between the ages of 7-10, when I got out of school I would watch Hannah Montana, I was a big fan of the show, I laughed a lot, I knew all the songs and I asked my parents to take me to see her movie, which I enjoyed very much.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My future job

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 7: Changes to my study programme