Post 6: Time travel to the future

I would enjoy visiting the USA in 2042, since it’s the most developed country in the world today. I imagine it would be a great place to live in the future if the racial and environmental iusses they have get solved, by 2042, I will be 41 years old and graduated from college, and hopefully married to my partner and ready to settle on a prosperous country.

I would like to be able to work in a leading pharmaceutical company in that country, such as GSK, Novartis or J&J.

It is unfortunate how big businessmen have tarnished the name of the pharmaceutical sector and the science that goes with it. Just for their personal ambition to make more money and evade taxes.

I hope that for the future, the US government will intervene in a fair way in these corruption cases and its laws will be changed in a tougher way for malicious businessmen. The opioid epidemic is already regrettable, so I hope that in the future it will be eradicated and to re-establish a relationship of trust between pharmacists and patients.

Although it has its flaws, it’s a wonderful place to live, considering how it is a multicultural offering a variety of exquisite food, diverse, virtous and freee country with many opportunities.



Comentarios

  1. There's no doubt for things to get better in the future we want for every person in the world. Personally, I would like to know what would EEUU do in that period.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javiera, I only hope that all changes for the better.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My future job

Post 7: Changes to my study programme