POST 2: My Best Holidays Ever

 At the end of October and at the beginnings of November of 2017, I traveled at Mexico City with my parents for visit friends, knows and celebrating "Day of Deaths".


We be stayed approximately ten days, realise different activities as climbed Teotihuacan pyramids, sailed in Xochimilco Rivers, travers cemetery decorated with cempasúchil(a flower) for receive deceased, we put on makeup ours faces as catrinas, visited Frida Kahlo Museum and Garibaldi square with reason listen to Mariachis, but they been very drunks and charge very expensive.

Moreover, we ate the famous "Tortas de Jamón" of "Chavo del 8" and too much tacos "al pastor","de canasta", fruits with lemon and salt, spicy candy and my bread favorite: "Pan de Muerto". This is sweets bread with figure of human skeleton.
This was it the best so far, because "Day of Deaths" is celebration very happy for Mexican people and I learn form they, as we must remember and honour ours deceased and connected with yours spirit.

P.S: It`s amazing that even babies eat spicy food.

Comentarios

  1. It must be incredible for 10 days getting to know another culture like Mexico. You also ate the real Torta de Jamon :O!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My future job

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 7: Changes to my study programme