POST 5: My future job

The chemistry and pharmacy degree offers a wide field of work: it can be in offices, laboratories, pharmacies, hospitals, etc. 

When I graduate, I might not get my dream job right away, so in the first 2-3 years I would like to gain experience in any area.

So far, my ideal job would be a pharmaceutical sales/marketing agent or in the production area of an internationally recognised laboratory. 

I just hope it will allow me to have a good holiday and travel during the year, as I like it very much. Also, if I can do some business travel or training even better, I really enjoy interacting with other people and cultures, so I would learn both professionally and personally. (And I could also go sightseeing haha).

I haven't thought about a specific speciality yet, but I am very interested in the area of veterinary drugs, vaccines and sports supplements. So, if I take a speciality course I might do some research on one of these subjects.

I have also thought about the possibility of studying a postgraduate degree in Germany or Switzerland, I have chosen these countries because of what I have researched, they are considered the best in the area of pharmacy.



Comentarios

  1. The area of pharmaceutical marketing is a very interesting area, just this semester I am studying that subject and clearly you will like it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Time travel to the future

Post 7: Changes to my study programme