Post 7: Changes to my study programme

My curriculum involves a lot of science, I have courses in basic and advanced mathematics, physics, biology, pharmacology and a lot of chemistry.

There is one improvement that can be made to the syllabus and that is to remove the electromagnetism course because it is a subject that does not relate to any other course (it only has a very little relation to cell Physiology) and I think it is just a filler course.

The workload and the hours of dedication depend on how many subjects I have per semester, my ideal is to sign up for five or six subjects because if I take seven or eight I won't have much time for my hobbies.

As for the faculty, the facade is really modern and beautiful, however, the building where the labs are located is very old and depressing to look at, even though I had a great time in the lab courses I had in the last two years.

When I joined the university in 2020 the pandemic forced us to use technology a lot more and I took advantage of it, as I can take notes on my laptop or tablet and save them in the cloud and use them whenever and wherever I want, so it's more convenient.

As for teaching methods, it is very varied depending on the subject and the teacher in charge. Some methods are more boring than others.



Comentarios

  1. Yes, we have a super strong foundation in math and science in general. I also learned a lot about using technology during the pandemic.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: My future job

Post 6: Time travel to the future